सूक्ष्म , लघु और मध्यम उद्योग पंजीकरण
Registration of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
MSME /Udyog Aadhar Registration - Online Form
Guidelines for Fiiling the Online Udyog Aadhaar (MSME/SSI) Form :-
1. Enter Your Valid Email.ID –Certificate Send To Email id.
2. Aadhaar Number – 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant should be filled in the appropriate field.
3. Name of Owner– The applicant should fill his/her name strictly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
4. Social Category– The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC).
5. Gender– The Applicant can select gender of Entrepreneur
6. Physically Handicapped– The Applicant can select Physically Handicapped status of Entrepreneur
7. Name of Enterprise– The Applicant must fill the name by which his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal entity to conduct business.
8. Type of Organization– The Applicant may select from the given list the appropriate type of the organisation for his/her enterprise.
9. PAN Number – The Applicant have to enter PAN Number in case of Co Operative,Private Limited, Public Limited and Limited Liability Partnership.
10.Date of Commencement– The date in the past on which the business entity commenced its operations may be filled in the appropriate field.
11. Location of Plant– The Applicant may add multiple plant location in one registration by filling Additional Plant option.
12. Official Address– The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State, District, Pin code.
13. Applicant Mobile Number –Enter Your Mobile Number.
14. Bank Account Number– The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place.
15.Bank IFSC Code- The Applicant must also provide the IFS Code of the bank’s branch where his/her mentioned account exists.
16. Major Activity– The major activity i.e. either “Manufacturing” or “Service” may be chosen by the enterprise for Udyog Aadhaar.
National Industry Classification Code(NIC Code)– The Applicant may choose National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes to includes all their activities.
17.Details About Business / Services
18. Person employed– The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned in the appropriate field.
19. lnvestment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment
20.Attach a Copy of Your Aadhaar Card.
Submit & Pay Consultancy Charges– The Applicant must click on Submit button and pay the consultancy fees to complete the application form.
Consultancy Charges: We are Private Consultancy Firm & Ministry Of MSME dose not charge any Government fees for this Udyog Aadhar Registration. Fees charged by us is our consultancy fee Rs. 1850/- Only in the Express Plan & not government fees.This Portal is for obtaining registration for both Service Provider and Manufacturing Industry. (Certificate will be Valid for Lifetime).
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Aadhaar Card (Business Owner)
- PAN Card of proprietor/ Business Owner
- PAN Card of Firm / Company (If register under society/Pvt. ltd./ Public Ltd. or LLP firm)
- Bank Account Details
Udyog Aadhar Registration Fee Rs. 1850/- Only
- Genuine Udyog Aadhaar Certificate with UAM Number.
- Company or Firm Registration under UAM Act 2006.
- Free Legal Consultation by our experts on the aadhar udyog & schemes.
- Govt Scheme and Benefits with loans Booklet.
- 10+ Premium Legal Agreements to run simplified business.
*Govt Fee is Nil but It’s a Professional Fee Charge by Legal Experts on Platform
Get your Udyog Aadhaar Certificate in Simply followed 3 steps
Benefits Of Having MSME Registration / Udyog Aadhar Registration
The Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGS) was launched by the Government of India to make available collateral-free credit to the micro and small enterprise sector. Both the existing and the new enterprises are eligible to be covered under the scheme. The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), established a Trust named Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) to implement the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises
It has made very easy for enterprises that are having MSME Certificate to obtain Licenses, approvals and registrations on any field for their business from the respective authorities as they can produce the Certificate of MSME Registration while making application.
Enterprises that have MSME Registration Certificate can avail Concession on electricity bill by making application to electricity department along with MSME Registration Certificate
Enterprises that have MSME Registration can avail Bar Code Registration subsidy as mentioned in the scheme
Enterprises that have MSME Registration can enjoy Excise Exemption in the initial year of business, as mention in the Excise Exemption scheme by Government and depending on business activity.